— she looks at you like that too ( via summersofspencer)
Or nothing in particular
Just so I know
I am still worth your words."
— M.S. (via coffee-crinkled-pages)
Last year, 22-time Emmy award-winning reporter John Stofflet posted this news video he created for KING-TV in 2004, featuring Paul Smith and his artistic talents.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
I love this I hope those last two actually get made into shirts
2. Do you know her favorite songs? Not when she is happy, but when she is sad. What music reaches inside her ribcage and softly consoles her heart?
3. When she is sad, are you on the phone or are you at her door? Words do not wipe away tears, fingers do.
4. Do you know all the things that keep her up at night? Do you know why she has gone three days without sleep? Do you know of the insurmountable waves of sadness that wash over her like a tsunami?
5. Do you know the things to say that will calm her heartbeat? The places to touch? The places to love?
6. Everytime you see her do you kiss her like it’s the last time but love her like it’s the first?
7. Do you love her?
8. Do you love her?"
— Nishat Ahmed "Things I Want To Ask Your Boyfriend" (via norae-bangme)
— (via psych-facts)